Join Rohini on May 18, 2019 for a day of practicing in Cambridge, UK
The event will be held at Murray Edwards College from 9:30am - 6:00pm.
9:30 – 10:00 Welcome tea and snacks
10:00 – 10:30 Opening and beginning dialogue of spiritual practice and tools
10:30 – 11:30 Meditation
11:30 – 11:35 Short break
11:35 – 12:15 Questions & Answers
- An open Q&A on topics of spiritual practice. Students should come prepared with questions to ask.
12:15 – 1:30 Lunch - location to be determined
1:45 – 3:15 Fourchotomy Workshop and Satsang
- A fourchotomy is a tool developed by Rohini that helps us move beyond relationships built on the codependencies of dichotomies. Students will work to explore, understand, create, and use fourchotomies for their personal lives and in the world.
- Satsang literally means the company of the Truth. In this question-and-answer class, Rohini provides students with spiritual guidance on issues that arise.
3:15 – 4:15 Lessons & Questions
- L&Q is a class in which Rohini discusses various aspects of spiritual practice and encourages students to participate in a dialogue around the day’s topic.
4:15 – 4:45 Tea and snack break
4:45 – 5:45 Meditation
5:45 – 6:00 Closing - dinner to follow at location to be determined
The cost for the event is £40. This price includes all activities at the college: Meditation, fourchotomy workshop, Q&A, and L&Q. Refreshments and light snacks will be provided during two tea breaks. We will send payment details via email when your registration is complete.
You are welcome to join Rohini for lunch and dinner, which will be held outside of the college facilities at [a restaurant to be determined]. We would ask that each guest take care of their individual meals. Please see [www.] for menus and pricing.
Please see the list below for helpful links on topics that will be discussed during this event.
- Meditation: What it is and How to do it Video Course
- Defining Meditation
- What We Do in Meditation
- The Shakti Is Always in Charge
To participate, please use the form below to sign up. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Rohini.